[dropcaps]W[/dropcaps]ith Thanksgiving now over the lights are coming up and hostesses everywhere are starting to plan their Christmas dinner. To help you plan your holiday table setting, here are some creative homemade placecards ideas we rounded up for you:
1. Add a touch of nature with this Rosemary Sprig Place Cards idea from Spoon Fork Pork. Not only super easy to make but would smell delicious too. Print or hand write your cards, use a hole punch and insert the rosemary sprigs. And you're done! Get the how-to here.
2. No step by step instructions needed for these cute Ginger Bread Place Cards. Easy to make and edible, these placecards are so perfect and your kids will love to help you making them!
3. These Pomegranate Place Cards will be a hit with your guests. No craft here, anyone can make these place cards and they're spectacular!
5. Edible place cards! It doesn't get better than these Macarons Place Cards. Find your place at the table, eat the macaron and enjoy your evening!
6. How adorable are these Glittered Deer Figurine Place Cards? Just sprinkle some glitter over your favorite animal figurine and place the name cards.
7. Bring the holiday tree to your dinner table with these Christmas Ornaments Place Cards. Get the how-to here. 8. These Editable Place Cards from Bloom Designs are a great match for a simple, clean and elegant holiday table. Get the how-to and free printable here.
9. The Little Umbrella's idea of usingvintage sterling silver coffee creamer or sugar pots is a great way to add a touch of class and warmth to your table while supporting a sustainable lifestyle that our planet will thank you for.